g - f o r u m > a r t i c l e s
© 2000 Jukka Suvisalmi. All rights reserved.
Pictures: Juha Moisio
Jour Gordini 2000
- a. Moment of calm before thunder
- b. R8G on pit "straight"
- c. '77 A110 1600SX.
- d. Not all R8s are blue.
- e. Fresh looking 1400 cc C.
- f. A110 with R5 Turbo engine.
- g. A110 with "London buses".
- h. Dauphine in Gordini blue.
- i. If you can't afford full-size...
- j. Immaculate Floride.
- k. R15 with 1400 cc turbo.
- l. R9 with R5 Turbo engine.
- m+n. Antti Mikola's immaculate 1977 Alpine A110 1600SX. The standard 1647 cc engine has been upgraded with a pair of dual-choke Weber 45 DCOEs. Not a speck of dust or oil anywhere. Antti bought the car in 1999 and it was restored last winter. The old non-original pinstriped pearlescent white was replaced with the original Alpine metallic blue. The absolute highlight of the day.